Over the past year, Lenovo has developed some new tools and programs to help out the SMB market.
In this episode of B2B Tech Talk, As the Gears Turn edition, Devaughn Bittle
and Patrick Cash
sit down with Lou Brunetto
, Channel Sales - Lenovo
Data Center Group, and John Evans
, distribution account executive at Lenovo
, to discuss:
- What the Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) and the Intelligent Devices Group (IDG) handle
- Ways that Lenovo has adjusted its marketing strategy over the past year
- The new Lenovo Partner Hub
- The Path to Gold and Booster programs
- Why Lenovo supports the SMB Alliance
The difference between ISG and IDG
- The Infrastructure Solutions Group, or ISG, represents smart infrastructure from the edge to the cloud, covering everything from compute to storage to HCI solutions.
- The Intelligent Devices Group, or IDG, represents notebooks, desktops, workstations, visuals and the base services that cover those products.
Adjustments to marketing strategy
In lieu of in-person events, the company has hosted virtual events featuring the likes of Alex Guarnaschelli from the Food Network, Gary McCord from the Golf Network and Rainn Wilson from the TV show “The Office” over the past year.
Lenovo has also been hosting virtual demos to help SMB partners visualize how Lenovo’s ISG solutions can help solve some of the challenges end users face.
They are open to end users as well, so check out the Lenovo Partner Hub for upcoming demos.
The Lenovo Partner Hub
Prior to the hub’s launch, tools were spread across several places. The new Lenovo Partner Hub consolidates all those tools into one convenient location.
From the Lenovo Partner Hub, you can:
- Gain access to customizable marketing material
- Track your rebates
- See a live snapshot of your earnings based on quarter-to-date sales
- Create your own special bids using the new quoting tool
Programs for SMB markets
- Path to Gold Program: A new program that gives you benefits for moving up from one tier to the next.
- Booster Program: A new program that offers exclusive benefits, offers and promotions to help grow your business. It’s designed to get the right partners in contact with the right resources at Ingram Micro.
If you opt into the program, no matter what level you’re at, you’ll get free pre-sales tech support from Ingram Micro.
2 reasons Lenovo supports the SMB Alliance
- The relationships: There is so much value to be gained from connecting and learning about the challenges SMB partners face.
- Honest feedback: SMB partners aren’t afraid to say when something’s going wrong.
We’re all looking forward to a return of in-person events. But in the meantime, check out Lenovo’s virtual events.
Check out Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions Group and Lenovo Intelligent Devices Group. Learn more about the Lenovo Booster Program.